1. Robert wants to go to the pub tonight but he can’t because he has to look after his sister.
2. Uh! I really wanted to have some cereal for breakfast, but we’ve run out of milk!
3. The teachers at International House are great; they get on with all their students. :-)
4. I really want to know the bad words in English, but when I look them up in a dictionary I can never find them!
5. I love my brother, but I hate him at the same time! We fall out all the time, in fact at the moment we’re not speaking, but I’m sure everything will be fine again soon!
6. Smoking and drinking is very bad for you, you need to give up at least one of these habits!
7. “Hi mum, I’m at David’s house. It’s horrible here; could you pick me up please?”
8. Martin hates going to London, as it’s always so cold and he always has to put on lots of clothes!
9. Everybody thinks that New York is a great place to grow up in, but it’s not true, as there is no space in the city so children can’t run around!
10. I went to all the designer shops yesterday, obviously I didn’t buy anything but it was fun trying everything on!